Friday 30 December 2011

Sketchbook Project - "How to Spell and Other Things to Learn" - a beginning




Herewith the beginnings of my little contribution for the latest 
with the Brooklyn Art Library.

The blank sketchbook arrived in the mail whilst
I was away and has been sitting patiently waiting for me
to do something with it.
Unfortunately, I neglected to take a photo of it
"pre-embellishment",
with it's plain card cover.
The title given me is "How to Spell and Other Things to Learn".

As I was working away on an altered book last night,
shellacking and scalloping small circles of book text
I decided I would do the same to the sketchbook
(which is about 180x130 mm in size).
Needs a bit of tidying up, but it's a good start I suppose.

Submissions are due in April,
so I will work away at it as time and commitments allow.

No comments:

Post a Comment