Monday 27 February 2012

"Ex Libris Olim" - End of Show



My exhibition
"Ex Libris Olim"
finishes at the Redland Museum this Wednesday.

I very  sincerely  thank all of the lovely
people who have been so generous in their support 
and praise for this little endeavour of mine.

Some of the books will be winging their way to the
Foyer at Sheldon College for a little while now.

As you will probably have noticed by my blog posts
I have had a bit of a hiatus from altered books over
the last month or so.

I think the intensity of getting this exhibition
plumped out with books was a little draining.

I am expecting my mojo to return very soon,
as I have some great ideas I want to pursue
(and lots of lost books lined up on top of my
bookshelf with which to pursue said ideas!)

No comments:

Post a Comment